Wonder Why No One Responds to Your Facebook Page?
Here is one quick tip that many Facebook page administrators forget – make your pictures taggable and allow others to add pictures to your library.
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to your Facebook Page
- Click Edit Page
- Click Manage Permissions
- Select all of the posting ability, post ability, and tagging ability options
- Click Save Changes
The best thing about social media is that it is organic and controlled by the users. Allow your page to grow on its own by giving your fans an opportunity to share their own content experiences with your brand!
Jamar Cobb-Dennard is a sales and marketing expert who helps companies without a sales force have a sales force. To receive your free trial of a software that will track your referral revenue, centralize social media updates, and automate email/text/postcard marketing, click here.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- RT @MC1Dell: THESE guys do!! >> RT @jamarspeaks: Challenge yourself to do your BEST 2day http://t.co/hN7haFo1IS 8 hours ago
- Young Professionals gather to experience powerful networking and education: lnkd.in/sgujNW 5 days ago
- Adding part-time non-professional work to a resume (i.e. Taco Bell, Rue21, etc)... A DO or DONT? 1 week ago
- I'm hiring! Pharmaceutical Sales Representative at Northwind Pharmaceuticals - Indianapolis, Indiana Area #jobs lnkd.in/UrWVjz 2 weeks ago
- Uncovering Hidden Jobs FAST wp.me/p1rrGw-ea 2 weeks ago
leadership. sales. business development. training. marketing. online marketing. politics. random riffs and rants.